Workshops are run at the beginning of every month.
These are open to everyone!
- Workshop tickets cost £15, unless you’re a Story Weaver member of The Treehouse Club, in which case all workshops are free.
- Workshops are online, which means you can attend from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own home / library / coffee shop / work / wherever there is wifi.
- All workshops comes with a freebie to help you with your writing.
- Replays will be available! If you buy a ticket, a replay will be made available. Story Weaver members of The Treehouse Club have access to all workshops, whenever.
- Go to the link below for the workshop you’re interested in to buy your ticket. You’ll be sent a link to the workshop as the date approaches.
Alternatively, come and join The Treehouse Club as a Story Weaver and get access to all workshops for free!
At the end of the month, there’ll be a live Q&A session for Treehouse Club members only. Find out more about joining the Club here.
Tuesday 4 June
Grab Your Ticket Now
‘If I had the time, I’d write my book.’
‘I wish I could write more, if only I had the time.’
‘This book should be written by now, but I don’t have the time.’
Finding the time to write is difficult, almost as hard as the writing part.
Sticking to the time you have and not wasting it away is equally as difficult.
In this online workshop, I’ll be going through how to find the time to write fiction, how to protect that time, how to make the most of the time and all of the bits inbetween to get you writing.
The workshop will be roughly an hour long, comes with a free workbook and includes exercises (you don’t have to interact if you’d rather not, you’ll still get loads from it).
You’ll leave pumped up, with an action plan and knowing exactly when you’ll be writing.
This workshop is online so anyone from anywhere can join in.
There’ll be a replay available for 2 weeks after, in case something comes up and you can’t join me live.
Workshops for 2019
Tuesday 4 June – Finding Time To Write [Grab Your Ticket Now]
Thursday 11 July – Find Ideas and Get Inspired [Tickets coming soon]
Tuesday 6 August – Developing Your Characters [Tickets coming soon]
Tuesday 10 September – The Basics of Outlining and Plotting [Tickets coming soon]
Tuesday 8 October – “Dialogue,” she said, “And how to make it real.” [Tickets coming soon]
Tuesday 12 November – Start Marketing Your Fiction Now [Tickets coming soon]
Tuesday 10 December – Planning Your Fiction 2020 [Tickets coming soon]
Can’t wait until June?
Check out the Free Webinar: Finding Confidence As A Writer