Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the first original purchase to request a refund for your Members’ Club monthly membership. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
THE TREEHOUSE CLUB CANCELLATION POLICY
You have the right to cancel at any time. Members can cancel by going to their account page at https://www.writeintothewoods.com/account, log in and click ‘Subscriptions’. Go to ‘Manage Subscriptions’ and click ‘Cancel.’
Once you have done that your account will be closed immediately and you will no longer be charged.
If you have any questions, get in touch at Hello@writeintothewoods.com.
BUNDLES AND EVENTS
All materials in the Bundles, Webinars and Workshops are copyright to Write into the Woods / The Treehouse Club and may not be reproduced, copied, shared or resold.
All writing competitions adhere to these specific terms and conditions.
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS ON SUBMISSIONS
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- Make false or defamatory statements about others;
- Are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- Harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- Are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group in a manner or for a purpose that could violate federal or state antitrust laws.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
THE TREEHOUSE CLUB’S RIGHT TO MONITOR AND ADMINISTER THE FACEBOOK GROUP
Write into the Woods reserves the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group and, in their sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group. We also reserve the right to disallow the use of any particular screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any User’s posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings.
COMPLIANCE WITH FACEBOOK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Users must comply with the terms identified in the Facebook User Agreement found at http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php.
OWNERSHIP OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP AND ITS CONTENTS AND ASSOCIATED TRADEMARKS
Except as permitted under UK Copyright laws, the Facebook Group and its contents may not be copied, reproduced, republished or sold, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, or used for the creation of derivative works without The Treehouse Club’s prior written consent.
The Treehouse Club does not claim ownership of or copyrights in User Submissions.
All Trademarks owned by The Treehouse Club and published on the Facebook Group are property of Write into the Woods.
As a member, you will get access to the private Facebook group, the bundles, the live workshops and other resources we create for The Treehouse Club for as long as you are a member. Becoming a member does not give you a download license, therefore you will unable to download any of the content. It will be available for you when you login online.
Write into the Woods and The Treehouse Club make no warranty that the group, or any computer, server, device, software, or other technology associated with the group, is free of viruses, worms, or other elements or codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Postings, including but not limited to comments and replies to discussion topics, are not to be relied on to constitute technical, financial or legal guidelines or to supplant individual judgment with respect to particular situations.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Neither write into the woods or the treehouse club, directors, employees, agents, or representatives shall be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in any way relating to (a) the use of or inability to use the facebook group (b) errors in or omissions from facebook content, (c) any third party web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in any facebook content, (d) the unavailability of the facebook group, (e) any use of the facebook group or reliance by the user on any information or content contained therein; nor shall they be liable to users or any other person for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages arising from or in any way relating to the foregoing, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
In no event may user bring any claim or cause of action against the treehouse club/write into the woods.
REPRESENTATIONS BY USERS; INDEMNIFICATION
User is solely responsible for the contents of his/her submissions to the facebook group. User represents that he/she has all rights necessary to post the information, content or materials submitted to the facebook group without violating the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties, and that no submission by the user will violate the laws or the rights of third persons. User hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the fea, members’ club and its directors, employees and representatives from any and all claims asserted against them and any liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred or suffered by them in connection with or arising out of user’s acts or omissions or the materials or information user submits to the facebook group.